Prospective Resources Assessments
Our experts are proficient in the proper implementation of probabilistic resources estimation and prospect risk assessments. NSAI’s 60-plus year history of conducting field and reservoir evaluations provides a solid foundation for field development planning, forecasting product deliverability, and generation of cash flow models of potential hydrocarbon discoveries. Our integrated geologic, engineering, and economic assessments provide a ranked and risked portfolio analysis that can help in making informed business decisions regarding exploration expenditures, potential acquisitions, farm-outs/farm-ins, property trades, lease sales, or lease relinquishments.
Our scope of work may include:
- Review of a client’s data to identify prospective hydrocarbon accumulations or conduct a data-based review of the client’s prospect inventory
- Analyze the prospective basin based on worldwide experience supplemented with published literature
- Conduct probabilistic volumetric assessments of prospects and leads using pertinent well log, seismic, and analogous reservoir data
- Perform prospect risk assessment considering source rock volume, quality, type, and thermal maturity; migration pathways and timing; trapping mechanisms; seal capacity; and reservoir presence and quality
- Aggregate resources by play type and/or by block or region
- Prepare scoping development plans and economic models
- Assemble a ranked portfolio of exploration opportunities
- Provide detailed reports with discussion, figures, text, and tables
To talk to one of our Prospective Resources Assessment experts, call Michelle Herrera in our Dallas office at 214-969-5401 or Ed Roy in our Houston office at 713-654-4950. We can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.