Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI) provides a complete range of geological, geophysical, petrophysical, and engineering consulting services and has the technical experience and ability to perform these services in any of the onshore and offshore oil and gas producing areas of the world.
We appreciate our clients and will do our best to get you what you need, when you need it. Our clients consistently receive superb service and reliable, respected reports. We expect to exceed your expectations.
ACQUISITION & DIVESTITURE
Our integrated team of engineers and geologists advise our clients on potential acquisitions and divestitures.
- Attend data room and conduct independent analyses
- Scale process for tight deadlines
CARBON CAPTURE & STORAGE
Whether injecting into hydrocarbon-bearing formations or aquifers, NSAI can certify your carbon capture project.
- Understanding storage capacity
- Modeling CO2 storage processes
- Economic modeling to quantify project value
COAL SEAM GAS
NSAI has worked every major producing CSG/CBM basin in the world.
- Assessment of coal and model construction
- Planning, and appraisal of development programs
- CSG/CBM training classes and seminars
COMPETENT PERSON’S REPORTS
We prepare expert reports to be filed with various regulatory authorities and numerous stock exchanges.
- Comprehensive, technically sound report presenting all relevant information
- Technical staff are familiar with all applicable industry guidelines, listing rules, and reporting standards
We have focused experience in some of the most challenging deepwater projects around the world.
- Multiple depositional environments
- Exploration studies, reserves certification, development planning, field and regional studies
We prepare evaluations from initial project screening and feasibility to in-depth field studies and reserves evaluations.
- Projects involving gas, CO2, steam, polymer, or nitrogen injection
- Specialized enhanced recovery such as SAGD, ASP processes, and WAG injection
Our unmatched resources, experience, and reputation make us uniquely qualified to resolve equity disputes.
- Determine equity ownership of current and produced volumes
- Equity-related advisory services, including assisting in the drafting of unitization laws and equity determination procedures
NSAI has performed evaluations of storage reservoirs for over 30 years.
- Assessment of reservoir structure and integrity
- Hysteresis analysis and optimization programs
Greenhouse Gas & Carbon Intensity
We offer services to meet the challenges of ESG-focused business environments.
- GHG emissions
- Emissions reduction programs
- Carbon footprint of prospective projects
HELIUM RESOURCES EVALUATIONS
Our team has the skills and expertise necessary to help you quantify in-place and recoverable helium volumes.
- Initial project screening and feasibility studies to in-depth field evaluation
- Familiar with the distinctive aspects of helium generation, migration, and accumulation
We provide expert witness services and comprehensive technical assessments for arbitration, mediation, or litigation support.
- Expert and rebuttal reports for arbitrations
- Expert witness for reserves valuations, lease validation, or operational disputes
- JOA conflicts
We help midstream companies gain understanding of the acreage that provide volumes to their assets.
- Review/opinion letters, technical presentations, or reports for acquisitions or divestitures
- Estimation of development potential of dedicated acreage
NSAI has engineers on staff who specialize in field operations, facilities planning and design, and drilling.
- Recommend LOE and D&C cost reductions
- Optimize secondary recovery projects
- Perform onsite inspections and reviews for financial investment
PROJECT FINANCE CERTIFICATIONS
NSAI frequently certifies reserves in preparation to finance a major project and often serves in the role of advisor to:
- Lending institutions
- Commercial banks
- Credit export agencies and credit rating agencies
Our prospective resources teams are comprised of geoscientists and reservoir engineers with extensive exploration experience.
- Probabilistic volumetric assessments of prospects and leads
- Prospect risk assessments
- Scoping development plans and economic models
Our Reservoir Simulation experts have been evaluating reservoirs around the world for over three decades.
- Sophisticated evaluation techniques to predict reservoir performance
- Proficient with a variety of simulation software applications
SEC RESERVES REPORTS
NSAI reports are highly trusted by the financial community for annual reporting, IPOs, or bond offerings.
- More companies use NSAI for their SEC reporting needs than any other consulting firm
- Reports honor all data and industry definitions to give an inventory of reserves and cash flow
We have developed our unconventional expertise by working with clients from early exploration through development in all major plays.
- Comprehensive geological and petrophysical assessments
- Design of development programs to maximize reserves base and asset value