Litigation Support & Dispute Resolution
NSAI’s reserves and resources evaluations have earned a reputation for reliability because of the substance behind each one. We bring the same technical expertise and sound professional judgment when providing expert witness services or comprehensive technical assessments for arbitration, mediation, or litigation support. Our staff of reservoir and operations engineers, petrophysicists, and geoscientists have an average experience level exceeding 20 years. In matters such as arbitration hearings, bankruptcy litigation, dispute resolution, or damage assessments, you need the support of an experienced expert when presenting your case or resolving technical issues. The attorneys we have worked with appreciate our depth of investigation, attention to detail, and ability to report expert opinions clearly for the benefit of the court or jury.
Our reports and testimony are supported by integrated engineering and geoscience evaluations.
We can assist with:
- Serving as an independent third-party expert in arbitration or mediation matters
- Preparing detailed expert and rebuttal reports for domestic and international arbitrations
- Analyzing and critiquing expert reports and rebuttals submitted by adverse parties
- Supporting financial interests in bankruptcy hearings and litigation
- Analyzing well performance for drilling partnership, contract, or other disputes
- Preparing estimates of reserves and cash flows for use in determining damages
- Providing expert witness reports and testimony for reserves valuations, lease validation, or operational disputes
- Resolving joint operating agreement conflicts or ownership disputes
To talk to one of our experts regarding Litigation Support, call Mike Krehel in our Dallas office at 214-969-5401 or Lily Cheung in our Houston office at 713-654-4950. We can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.