Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Management & Carbon Intensity
NSAI offers a wide range of GHG Management and Carbon Intensity services. Whether you need help with reporting GHG emissions, tracking progress on ESG commitments, drafting climate-related financial disclosures, or exploring voluntary carbon offset markets, we have the knowledge you can rely on to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing, ESG-focused business environment. We have also established relationships with industry experts specializing in environmental compliance and audits to supplement our in-house capabilities as needed. Other related expertise includes Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS), gas storage, and facilities operations.
- Assisting with estimation of Scope 1, Scope 2, and Scope 3 GHG emissions
- Auditing company estimates of, and preparing attestation reports for, Scope 1 and Scope 2 GHG emissions
- Supporting public filing of climate-related financial disclosures and GHG emissions estimates
- Aiding in the development of GHG emissions monitoring, benchmarking, and reduction programs
- Providing independent verification of progress on GHG emissions reduction and net-zero goals
- Advising on the carbon intensity / carbon footprint of prospective projects and transaction due diligence
- Assessing the impact of current or future costs of carbon emissions on project economics and reserves
- Preparing independent third-party evaluations and verifications for certain carbon offset projects
To talk to one of our GHG Management & Carbon Intensity experts, call either Mike Krehel or Nick Gnyra in our Dallas office at 214-969-5401 or either Matt Pankey or Kyle Haft in our Houston office at 713-654-4950. We can also be contacted by email at email@example.com for more information.