Our petrophysical consulting team has performed petrophysical evaluations for wells located in most of the major petroleum provinces in the world. We have experience in the evaluation of a wide range of complex lithology in clastic and carbonate reservoirs, and have performed fractured reservoir analyses in clastic, carbonate, shale, and basement environments. Evaluations include full integration of all available well log, core, geological, and well performance data. NSAI can assist with the development of efficient well log and core analysis programs to meet the necessary formation evaluation requirements for the least cost.
- Computerized log analysis for comprehensive field studies
- Log normalization
- Custom modeling for facies identification and volumetric parameters
- Batch processing capability
- Geostatistical analysis for complex environments
- Calibration of results through integration of core and test data