NSAI is a recognized leader in delivering high quality, fully integrated engineering, geoscience, and economic solutions for all facets of the upstream energy industry. We also have engineers on staff who specialize in field operations, facilities planning and design, and drilling. We are able to provide much more than the traditional services associated with most reservoir evaluation consultants. Our staff can assist with strategic programs to maximize net revenues, monitor development programs, recommend programs to reduce operating and development costs, and provide onsite facilities inspections. With these services, and a number of cooperative alliances, we are able to assist our clients with a variety of operational needs to support or supplement their internal capabilities.
To talk to one of our Operations Engineering experts, call Mike Krehel in our Dallas office at 214-969-5401 or email email@example.com for more information.
Services provided to our clients have included:
- Assisting with bankruptcy valuations and workouts of poor performing investments
- Providing analysis and ongoing surveillance of borrower’s development programs associated with specific loans and financial arrangements
- Developing strategic programs to maximize net revenue opportunities
- Recommending programs for reducing lease operating expenses and drilling and completion costs
- Providing expertise to optimize secondary recovery projects
- Reviewing AFEs and joint interest billings on behalf of non-operators
- Performing domestic and international onsite inspections and due diligence reviews for potential acquisition or financial investment
- Preparing abandonment cost estimates for FASB 143 compliance
- Providing expert witness testimony for reserves valuations, lease validation, or operational disputes
Some of our operations projects include:
- Managed Hamon Operating Company operations for 10 years
- Managed non-operated assets of Don O. Chapell, Inc. for 18 years
- Served as liaison between operator and lenders consortium for major offshore Russian development program, Sakhalin II
- Assisted Pemex Exploración y Producción in reducing offshore drilling costs, and performed gas energy balance and consumption analysis for Cantarell Field
- Advised Enogex and coordinated services for a major workover and horizontal drilling program in two Oklahoma gas storage fields
- Provided start-up advisory and daily surveillance for FPSO operations in Obe Field, offshore Nigeria
- Designed drilling program and coordinated drilling of initial coal gas wells for a CBM client in Colorado
- Prepared recommendations to enhance CO2 flood operations for a major west Texas independent operator
- Advised lender and lender’s counsel in bankruptcy proceedings, resulting in company restructuring and full recovery of borrower’s debt obligation
- Advised lender and operator of Austin Chalk properties to eliminate outstanding debt obligations, restore production via well workover projects, and optimize cash flow to effectuate ultimate divestiture
Some of our worldwide clients are listed below:
Our clients range from small independent operators to major national oil companies, and also include leading financial institutions around the world.
- AIG Financial Products Corp.
- City of Newport Beach, California
- Don O. Chapell, Inc.
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Gaedeke Oil & Gas LLC
- GE Capital Services
- Halliburton International, Inc.
- Hamon Operating Company
- Haynes and Boone, LLP
- OXY USA Inc.
- Pemex Exploración y Producción
- Reliance Trust Company of Delaware
- Third Eye Capital
- Tri-Coastal Energy, LP
- U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)