NSAI is a recognized leader in delivering high quality, fully integrated engineering, geoscience, and economic analyses for the upstream energy industry. We assist our clients with meeting the challenges of a rapidly changing, ESG-focused business environment by offering a wide range of carbon intensity and GHG management services. Whether you need help with reporting GHG emissions, tracking progress on ESG commitments, drafting climate-related financial disclosures, or exploring voluntary carbon offset markets, NSAI has the knowledge you can rely on for trusted advice, as well as for independent third-party evaluations, verifications, and attestations. We have also established relationships with industry experts specializing in environmental compliance and audits to supplement our in-house capabilities as needed. Other related expertise includes Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS), gas storage, and facilities operations.
To talk to one of our Carbon Intensity & GHG Management experts, call either Mike Krehel or Nick Gnyra in our Dallas office at 214-969-5401, or either Matt Pankey or Kyle Haft in our Houston office at 713-654-4950. We can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Assisting with estimation of Scope 1, Scope 2, and Scope 3 GHG emissions
- Auditing company estimates of, and preparing attestation reports for, Scope 1 and Scope 2 GHG emissions
- Supporting public filing of climate-related financial disclosures and GHG emissions estimates
- Aiding in the development of GHG emissions monitoring, benchmarking, and reduction programs
- Providing independent verification of progress on GHG emissions reduction and net-zero goals
- Advising on the carbon intensity / carbon footprint of prospective projects and transaction due diligence
- Assessing the impact of current or future costs of carbon emissions on project economics and reserves
- Preparing independent third-party evaluations and verifications for certain carbon offset projects
Why Choose NSAI for Your Carbon Management Project
- 60+ years of experience in integrated technical evaluations
- Strong reputation for quality, service, and integrity
- Established track record for technical reports, audits, and SEC-filed exhibits that withstand scrutiny